Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I WAS FAT !!!!

I have always struggled to keep my weight in an average range. Most of the time I was in the overweight range but only once did I get really overweight; fat, in fact !!! That was 5 years ago.

To treat a severe health problem, I was having to take a medication that not only caused me to retain fluid but to also be ravenously hungry. It is then that I gained over 70 pounds. When I hit the 200lb mark and a blood pressure that was elevated, I realized that I had to get some weight loss help . So I started walking and changing what I was eating. It took 3 years but I lost that 70 pounds. I felt better than I had in a while.

And then I got a job. A job in a small town medical clinic. I was doing lots of sitting and lots of eating and very little walking. So, I slowly started gaining weight. And before I knew it, I had gained close to 20 pounds. It was time to do something before it got out of hand. I started walking, I started cutting back on foods. But this time, it didn't want to come off. I had thrown my body into starvation mode and it was not giving up that fat.

So I started looking for some kind of weight loss help on the internet and I came across and interesting website that caught my eye; weight loss 4 idiots. It had a completely laid out game plan for me. It said that I could lose 9lbs in 11 days and I could have 4 meals a day. Not only that, but it came with a money back guarantee if you didn't lost weight. So I decided I didn't have anything to lose and I ordered it.

Today is my 9th day on the program and I have lost 7lbs. UNBELIEVABLE!! And I am not starving. I am eating 4 meals a day. Exactly what they laid out for me. I picked the foods that I like and they made out the menu. How easy. And then after the 11th day, I get 3 days to eat what I want and then I can go back on it. With a whole new menu. If you want to lose weight and you want to lose it quick and still be able to eat, this is definitely a Quick Weight Loss Diet. For more info, go here.

No comments: